Monday 6 November 2017



client brief

I have to make a 2d platform game that's maze or scrolled for my client. The genre for the game is scifi with puzzle/ maths parts of the game. I have to pick the artistic style and in my opinion the best artistic style for this type of game is cell shading as you can use some thing like photo realism on a 2d game. I wont be using more than 5 Mb to make the game as it doesn't require too much space as 3d games are normally larger I also have to create a 3 part story for the game.I also have to consider where i place objects or characters on the screen I want to use the rule of thirds which will make the game more aesthetically pleasing.


own brief

I have to make a 2d platform game that's maze . the genre is scifi with puzzle and  maths parts to it. The artistic style for the game is cell shading as this is more compatible with 2d games my aim is to use maximum 5 MB I also have to create a three part story for the game.The target audience intended for this game is people from the age range of 16 to 25 as these people tend to enjoy scifi related games and or movies they also enjoy video games and are most likely to have games consoles or spend more than 1 hour per day playing games. I will want the puzzle part to be something like a maze and the maths part to be you have to solve an equation to pass on to the next level. I also am going to make the game with some sort of reward system with achievements when the player does certain things or gets to a certain level and I want to make it challenging so the player enjoys it more. the text in the game also needs to be right as it will affect the overall look.

No comments:

Post a Comment